House For Sale - Contact Agent
Views, adventure and country charm!
Perfectly situated on 50 acres of natural bush lands, this captivating log inspired residence occupies a glorious hill top position to take advantage of the uninterrupted panoramic views and provides one lucky buyer with a lifestyle that offers so much.
Private yet conveniently located only 10 minutes from Wallan’s large array of amenities including shops, schools and train station. This property rewards you with a low maintenance holiday lifestyle, enjoying all the mod cons and an endless list of recreational options.
All only 4 minutes from the sought after Upper Plenty primary school and 30 minutes from Craigieburn.
A beautiful home or luxury weekend retreat the inspiring architecture is warm and inviting the moment you step inside.
Character filled features exude throughout the family friendly design, which boasts a stunning stone kitchen with 800mm stainless steel gas cooker and appliances.
A charming open plan fireside living area is superbly complemented by stunning north facing entertaining deck, the perfect place for watching sunsets and relaxation.
• Over 100,000 litres of water plus 4 dams and a large array of local wildlife located throughout this wonderful rural environment.
• Off the grid energy system with 24 solar panels, huge battery bank and an in house monitoring system, meaning no more expensive power bills.
• Numerous outbuilding including a workshop, additional machinery shed plus 4 carport suitable for trucks and high clearance machinery or vehicles and other storage/ hay sheds that could be utilised for stables.
• Direct access to Kinglake/ Mt Disappointment forest for 4wdriving, cycling, horse riding, hunting, trail biking and bushwalking.
• Located only 50 mins from Melbourne International and Domestic Airport and approx 1 hour from CBD
This memorable property needs to be seen to be appreciated
Built in Robes
Split System (Air Con)